Services and Rates
FCTA Demand Response
A FCTA Dispatcher uses NexTraq to help a driver find the exact site to pick up A FCTA Dispatcher uses NexTraq to help a driver find the exact site to pick up a client.
When not in service, FCTA vehicles are parked at the main office in Fulton.
FCTA Demand Response Operates Monday - Friday 5 a.m. until 10 p.m.
Client must have payment upon boarding any FCTA vehicle.
- Fulton to Fulton: $2 per trip/per person
- Hickman to Hickman: $2 per trip/per person
- Fulton to Hickman: $5 per trip/per person
- School Rates in Fulton County Only: $1 per student per trip (This is only to and from school). Please call 270-472-0662 Ext. 3 to inquire about monthly passes for students.
Carlisle, Graves & Hickman counties
- City to City: $3 per trip/per person
- City to County: $8 per trip/per person
- County to City: $8 per trip/per person
Children in all counties
These rates are for children riding along with an adult, and do not apply to the school rate of $1 per student/per trip.
- 0 to 3 years of age: Free
- 4 - 5 years of age: 1/2 price
- Children age 6 and above: Full Price
FCTA will provide car seats/booster seats at the client's request. All children must have an approved car seat/booster seat before riding.
Brock Tucker is one of the Driver Supervisors for FCTA.
FCTA employees take part in festivals and other events in the four county area. Here Mike Lowe drives FCTA Ambassador Darrell Sims through the Banana Festival Parade route in 2018.
Rex Valentine and Ruby Fowler represent FCTA at the agency's booth at Banana Festival 2018.
Ride to Work
FCTA offers monthly passes for residents of Carlisle, Fulton, Graves and Hickman counties.
FCTA has worked with industries and local leaders in these communities to provide safe, affordable and reliable transportation to work. Those needing a ride to work in any industry may ride with FCTA less expensively than owning a vehicle.
In Fulton County, a resident may purchase a Ride to Work Bus Pass for $80 a month.
In Carlisle, Graves and Hickman counties, a resident may purchase a Ride to Work Bus Pass for $100 per month.
The pass will allow a person to ride to work in their county of residence to any place of employment in their county of residence. The pass allows a ride to work to begin the shift and then a ride home after the shift is completed.
Call 270-472-0662 extension 3 for information about a Ride to Work Pass.
Weekly Half Price Ticket Days
Tuesdays: Senior Citizens (55 & older)
Fridays: Veterans & Active Military Members